Harrison & Associates East LLC has been qualified by the Center for Credentialing and Education, Inc. (CCE) as a Registered Credential Training Provider, RCTP No. RCTP1003-GCDF, to provide the FCD training course qualified for credit for eligibility for the Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) credential.
Home of the Fast Track CDF Course
1. FIRST, please review the Qualifications.
2. Complete the Instructor Pre-Application (below). An Instructor Application Packet will be emailed to you the next business day.
3. Submit completed Application Packet and all required documents to Melyssa Harrison, NCDA Master Trainer, at Melyssa@FastTrackCDF.com.
4. After reviewing your application, documentation and upon acceptance, an invoice will be emailed.
5. Full payment is due three (3) weeks prior to start of training.
Feel free to contact Melyssa with additional questions.